Aetna, Blue Cross Blue Shield (except Member IDs with JLJ prefix and Gatekeeper plans), Centivo, Cigna, EmblemHealth HIP (except Enhanced Care, Essential policies, and GHI), Oscar, UnitedHealthcare (Liberty, Freedom, Choice Plus, and Choice policies only)*, and Medicare.
- If your insurance requires a referral, please obtain a referral from your designated primary care doctor on the appropriate insurance form prior to your visit.
- Both in-person and virtual visits may be subject to copays, deductibles, and co-insurances.
- Copay – The fixed amount you pay for a health care service. Usually there is one amount for seeing your primary care doctor and one for seeing a specialist.
- Deductible – The amount you pay for healthcare before your insurance benefits take effect. This deductible usually resets every year. For example, if you have a $500 deductible, you must pay the $500 before your insurance will begin to pay.
- Coinsurance – The percentage of healthcare costs you must pay once your insurer covers its share. Coinsurance usually starts once your deductible has been reached. For example, if you have 20% coinsurance, you must pay $2.00 for every $10.00 in healthcare costs.