Aetna, Blue Cross Blue Shield (except Member IDs with JLJ prefix), Bright Health, Cigna, EmblemHealth HIP (not GHI), Oscar, UnitedHealthcare (Liberty and Freedom only)*, Medicare
*We accept UnitedHealthcare Choice Plus, Metro, and The Empire Plan policies for EXISTING PATIENTS ONLY. We are currently NOT accepting new patients with these policies.
- If your insurance requires a referral, please obtain a referral from your designated primary care doctor on the appropriate insurance form prior to your visit.
- Both in-person and virtual visits may be subject to copays, deductibles, and co-insurances.
- Copay – The fixed amount you pay for a health care service. Usually there is one amount for seeing your primary care doctor and one for seeing a specialist.
- Deductible – The amount you pay for healthcare before your insurance benefits take effect. This deductible usually resets every year. For example, if you have a $500 deductible, you must pay the $500 before your insurance will begin to pay.
- Coinsurance – The percentage of healthcare costs you must pay once your insurer covers its share. Coinsurance usually starts once your deductible has been reached. For example, if you have 20% coinsurance, you must pay $2.00 for every $10.00 in healthcare costs.